E-Book Translation and Desktop Publishing
With the proliferation of hand held devices, like smart phones, tablets and other e-readers, individuals are able to consume information in a whole new way. As a much wider audience is now able to download and consume information in this format, companies that publish for these devices should consider how that content can be localized for the wider universe of multi-lingual end-users who exist around the world.
With more than 20 years of document translation and desktop publishing services experience, Globalization Partners International (GPI) helps clients leverage these new e-book formats for multilingual content delivery.
GPI E-Book Localization Services
GPI's e-book translation specialists are native-speaking translation and copywriting professionals selected for their specific domain expertise. They work in conjunction with GPI's project managers, editors and terminology specialists, to ensure your e-book content is translated as if it had been originally authored in the target language.
E-Book translation services are available in a wide range of
Arabic, Basque, Catalan, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Vietnamese.
Once your content has been localized, GPI's highly skilled e-book desktop publishing team is able to convert your content into any one of the leading authoring and publishing e-book tools used to create e-books.
Our e-book publishing team works with a variety of content source formats, including RTF, .DOC, InDesign and MS Word. We also have established professional e-book creation workflows which may include:
- Importation to InDesign
- Text flow and control reading order
- Repositioning of images, callouts or other objects to let them flow with the body text
- Reviewing and fixing character and paragraph styles
- Optimizing images for e-books
- Reviewing master pages, page breaks and page numbers to ensure they are properly formatted
- Reviewing bulleted lists, footnotes, hyperlinks and cross-references
- Creating the e-book cover, TOC and metadata
- Exporting to ePub, Kindle or Print-On-Demand formats
GPI provides professionally translated and desktop published e-Books in:
- ePub: Open eBook standard for Apple iBook, Barnes & Noble NOOK, Sony, Kobo
- MOBI and KF8: eBook standard for Amazon Kindle
- High Res PDF: Print-on-Demand for quick, low/high volume hardcopy print runs
We are happy to provide you with more information regarding our e-Book Translation Services. Please feel free tell us about your requirements via our request a quote page.
We are happy to provide you with more information regarding costs and schedules. Please feel free tell us about your requirements via our request a translation quote page.
- More Information
- Document Translation
- Website Translation
- Software Translation
- Multilingual Desktop Publishing
- Global Search Engine Marketing
- Software and Website Testing
- Multilingual Website Design, Development and Deployment
- Audio/Video Translation
- Globalization Consulting Services
- Mobile Application Translation
- eCommerce Localization
- E-Book Translation